Laura Ingalls Hat Trapper Wool Felt Hat HH-271
Trapper is a stand out hat that captures the feeling of the American West. The "vintage" styling Conchos have been mounted on dark brown new horse tack that is 1" in width. The back of the hatband has leather lace and a deer antler bead. It is finished with this natural feather combo.
The brim of the LID custom hat body is 4" in diameter and the crown is 4.5". This is a stiff brim hat.
A How-to Guide on measuring your Hat Size
Follow these super easy, simple steps:
Step 1: Measure Your Head
You can either use a cloth tape measure or a long string and a retractable tape measure. Have someone hold the tape or string. It makes the process easier but you can do it on your own.
Place the tape or string around your head about 1/8” above the top of the ears and across the mid-forehead (usually about half an inch above the eyebrows) so that you completely circle your head.
- Be sure to hold the tape or string firmly but not too tightly. This is not tourniquet-tight. Leave some wiggle room, as tight-fitting hats can cause headaches.
- Hold your forefinger against the tape measure or string where it comes around to meet the end. Check the measurement of the tape and write it down in inches.
- If you’re using a string, place a mark on it, then lay it out flat alongside the measuring tape and write down the inches.
- Follow the general rule – “measure twice, cut once.” Or in this instance, I make the hat once. If for some reason, you measure incorrectly and you need to return it for a new size, charges will apply to re-make the hat, including additional shipping costs.
Step 2: Calculate Your Hat Size
- Most of the Laura Ingalls hats have specific sizes, while others are Small, Medium, Large or X-Large. Once you’ve measured the circumference of your head, correspond the measurement to the hat sizing chart. Should you fall between sizes, choose the next largest size.
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned.
No worries - we are here to help!
Your Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority!
If your purchase did not meet your expectations, please return for a full refund or exchange within 15 Days.
The following conditions apply:
- All Sales over 20% are Final Sale items and may not be exchanged or returned.
- Returns are accepted within 15 days from the date you receive your order.
- Returned merchandise must be in pristine condition and unused, with all original tags attached.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Gift returns will receive a non-refundable gift card.
Holiday Return Policy
Holiday returns must be made before January 5th, 2024, for an item exchange or store credit only.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
Prepaid Return Label
We can provide you with a prepaid UPS return label for your convenience. Please call us to request a return label. We can email it to you. Simply place the return label on the box and drop it off at your nearest UPS location. Please note that return labels are only issued on non sales merchandise. You will get a FREE RETURN on the 1st exchange. (this excludes all large items like furniture and Home Decor).
If you requested a return for refund we will deduct $15 from your total refund amount. This charge will apply to each return label used.
1) Package your item(s) in the box received with a quick note that states what you would like us to do.
2) Your label will be emailed to you; attach the prepaid label to the outside of the box.
3) Drop off at your nearest UPS /USPS location.
If you requested a return for refund, we will deduct $15 from your total refund amount. This charge will apply to each return label used.
Self Paid Return
If you prefer to use your own carrier, please use a trackable and insured shipping method and send to the following address:
Saratoga Saddlery Boutique
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Phone & Online Purchases
Saratoga Saddlery Online and telephone purchases may be returned/exchanged at our Saratoga Springs, NY store located at 392 Broadway Saratoga Springs. All returns must be accompanied by a sales receipt.
Sale merchandise must be returned within 5 days from the date of receipt for an exchange or store credit only. Items over 20%off or marked as final sale are not returnable.
Please return your items within 15 days of purchase to our store locations.
When a gift is returned, a Saratoga Saddlery Gift Card will be issued to store credit or gift card for the amount of the returned merchandise. The merchandise gift card can be used on purchases from our Saratoga Saddlery Boutiques with our flagship store located at 392 Broadway Saratoga Springs, NY, and our online store. Please call our friendly team at (888) 855-9041
Prices are subject to change. Your team at the Saratoga Saddlery Boutiques works hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing. Pricing errors may sometimes occur. Saratoga Saddlery Boutique reserves the right to change the current advertised price. Online promotions and prices are not always valid in-store. Special offers cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
Please Note: Shipping fees are non-refundable.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer service at:
Toll-Free (888) 855-9041